Washable Menstrual Clothes Pad

Hello lovely ladies!

Today I will be showing you what I bought last month via shopee, a Menstrual Cloth Pads! 

To the gentlemen reading, just read through if you're curious about our period😁 who knows? this may be a helpful topic for a daughter, female friends or relatives but if you find this gross then you can skip reading further.


What you're seeing above is a comparison of sizes between a panty liner and a heavy flow cloth pads.



When I saw this I was a bit shocked how huge that heavy flow pad was. They actually come in 3 size, the panty liner, regular flow, and heavy flow pad. The regular flow pad is just a bit longer than the pantyliner by the way and a bit shorter than the heavy pad. 



I have only ordered the heavy flow pads and the pantyliner. I intentionally got the heavy ones more since I usually have the heaviest days in my first 3 days. I was not also that sure if this will even work and for a trial, I gave the rest to my mom and sister. I kept 4 heavy flow pads only.
 

I was a bit bothered by the uneven stitch direction and little thread sticking out. Hopefully it won't affect it's function. 


I have read somewhere in the review section of this item that the seller's shop was actually recommended by Cosmo.ph then it must be good item. It made me buy it eventually.

I bought the 6 heavy cloth pads as a set for Php 450.00 and the panty liners were Php62.00 each. 


In my next blog I will talk about how they work for me. Update HERE (My First Menstrual Cloth Pads Experience).




comments: